2022/5/22

 #6 Steve Jobs’ 2005 Standford Commencement Address


I agree Steve Jobs said that, "You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backforward. You have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future."

I want to share my experience about failure. I failed NCCU graduate exam three months ago. Actually, I passed the first written test, but failed the second on-site interview. Beacause my English speaking ability is not very well, I seldom speak in English, so that I failed my English on-site interview.

I don't think that the failure experience is bad for me.  My major is Public Finance and Tax Administration, but I prepared the graduate exam for Business Management. I want to find a work without standard answers. In this period of preparation for the exam, I found my enthusiasm for studying management. 

Although the enterprise research institute in each school requires good English ability, I can't enter this year. But now, I can change my mind to improve my English ability! I think my experience of failure made me grow. All Roads Lead To Rome. I decide to work after graduation. When I come back to school after few years later, I will be wiser to combine practical experience and theoretical knowledge. I wish my English will be better at that time.

Recently, I need to find jobs and interviews. After NCCU difficult interview, I have more experiences to face other interviews. Although I failed in NCCU, I will success for my job in the future. That's the reason why I agree Steve Jobs said that dots will connect.

1 則留言:

  1. I saw this somewhere: "...build on failure, live on failure and use failure to achieve, to succeed and to lead." I'm glad your experience of ailure made you grow. Nice!

    回覆刪除

  #7 Shadowing Here is the link of my shadowing record. https://voca.ro/1locGXmCyT07 TED TALK:  How great leaders inspire action https://www...