2022/5/1

#W5 Every person’s gap year will look a little different, but, if you take one, what will you do? Why?

If I can take a gap year, I want to go Australia for working holiday.

Australia is more easy than other countries to apply working holiday before 30, because it didn’t  limit language ability and the number of applicants. 

I had an experience for working exchange (to stay) in Kinmen when I am 20. I haven’t been to Kinmen before the work. I think the experience increased my vision a lot. Although I stay there only for two weeks, it is important growth for me. After these day, I have more courage to face challenges.

So, I want to go Australia for working holiday before 30. I expected that I will have more courage to communicate with foreigners . I hope that I can step out of comfort zone. I want to make foreign friends and travel other countries. Having a working holiday is one of my life’s list.

1 則留言:

  #7 Shadowing Here is the link of my shadowing record. https://voca.ro/1locGXmCyT07 TED TALK:  How great leaders inspire action https://www...